How to Claim a Listing on the Matrix
Are you the owner of a listing on the NonProfit Matrix?
Claiming an exsting listing gives you full control over content describing your tool or serivce, allowing you to review, maintain, and update details about your services and pricing, as well as upgrading your listing to increase its promotion on the Matrix, leading to more potential referrals.
SPECIAL OFFER: Premium Listing Upgrade
Claim your listing and receive a one-year FREE Premium Listing Upgrade ($10 value), providing access to full HTML editing tools for your listing as well as additional category slots.
Steps to claim a listing:
1. Create a free account on the NonProfit Matrix. >> Register now
2. Navigate to the listing page for your tool or service.
3. If your listing is unclaimed, you will see a green box near the bottom of the listing with a button to “Claim Listing”.
4. Click the Claim Listing button. If your claim is successfully processed, you will see a confirmation message, and you will be able to access/edit your listing under the My Account link in the top navigation bar.
5. If your email address does not match the email address on record for that listing, you will be invited to send a message to email@example.com requesting verification of your claim.
6. When you login to the Matrix directory you will be able to review, update and/or upgrade all of your listings by clicking on the My Account button in the top navigation bar.